I’ve been writing talking points and speeches quite frequently these past few weeks, and I often look to great orators for inspiration.
1) “There’s a sucker born every minute.”
2) “A man may die, nations may rise and fall, but an idea lives on.”
3) “We must become the change we want to see.”
4) “I’d rather bathe lepers than be interviewed by the press.”
5) “Next week there can’t be any crisis. My schedule is already full.”
6) “You can’t build a reputation on what you are going to do.”
7) “There is nothing like returning to a place that remains unchanged to find the ways in which you yourself have altered.”
Answers: 1) P.T. Barnum 2) John F. Kennedy 3) Ghandi 4) Mother Teresa 5) Henry Kissinger 6) Henry Ford 7) Nelson Mandela
Do you have a famous communicator or a famous quote to share?